The Rope Access professional kit has the exact same basic components as the basic kit but in addition the kit comes complete with access ropes and anchoring equipment.
The kit consists of:
- A ready to use system that comes fully assembled
- Anchor slings for connecting to larger anchor points
- Sufficient connectors to assemble harness and anchor devices
- Chest, dorsal and back attachment on the harness
- Large equipment carry bag to transport the entire ready to use system
- Dynamic Rope anchor lanyard pre-stitched onto the harness saving time during assembly as well as having to redo knots
- Sewn-on lanyards add a component of safety as there is no risk of knots coming undone
- Long and short aiding slings are added for technical aid climbing situations
- Extra rope edge protectors for those unforeseen circumstances that may arise on a worksite.
- Rope and anchoring equipment to access most working areas.
Material: Various (see individual components)
Dimensions: 700mm (L) x 400mm (H) X 500 mm (W)
Standard: Various (see individual components)
Safe working load: 100kg
Do I need specific training to utilize this kit ? : YES
Rope Access Training