The Fall Arrest Supervisor kit is a combination of the rope access basic kit and an advanced fall arrest rescue kit. The combination of both these types of access equipment allows the user to perform the full range of advanced fall arrest rescue techniques in order to access the victim in any situation and the ability to perform a direct post fall arrest pick-off rescue.
The kit consists of:
- Ready to use system that comes fully assembled
- Fully adjustable and padded sit harness designed for hanging in for longer periods of time
- Anchor slings for connecting to larger anchor points
- Sufficient connectors to assemble harness and anchor devices
- Haul truck system to be used for plug-in rescues
- Chest, dorsal and back attachments on the harness, ideal for any rescue to be performed
- Large equipment carry back to transport the entire ready to use system
Material: Various (See individual components specification)
Dimensions: 300m (H) x 700mm (L)
Rope Compatibility: 11mm
Standard: See individual components.
Safe working load: 100kg