HARU TWIN Retractable Lifelines/Inertia Reels are designed to reduce vertical impact force on the body caused by falling from height. They are used to provide semi-permanent fall protection. The lifeline tension allows the user to move freely around the work area.
Test Report(Click to view):
- Suitable for a one-person load
- Triple pawl brake system with energy dissipating mechanism
- Side cable exit for smooth operation and reduced cable wear
- Lightweight, compact and durable
- Built is a shock absorber.
- Supplied with pull-down cord
- 140 kg capacity for operator and tools
- Conforms to EN 360:2002
- Minimum static strength 12kN
- Nylon casing
- Top anchor point with built-in carabineer
- Cable stop at cable exit protects block and allows for smooth operation
- Lower self-locking snap hook and swivel with built-in impact indicator for connecting directly to the safety harness